Who are the Top 10 Fantasy Football QBs for 2016? Last year, a handful of second tier QBs, like Cam Newton, Russell Wilson and Blake Bortles, jumped into the top tier. Even if you have Andrew Luck and Aaron Rodgers ranked significantly above all other fantasy passers heading into 2016, you have to at least entertain the option of owning a guy like Cam or Bortles given you can likely draft that slightly lesser passer rounds later. So, here are our top 10 fantasy quarterbacks heading into next year. Yours might be different, and that’s awesome, post your top 10 below!
Top 10 QBs for 2016
1-tie – Aaron Rodgers – Use last year’s disappointing season to your advantage. He is easily capable of being the best player in fantasy football, but the good news, you won’t have to draft him at that level in 2016.
1-tie – Andrew Luck – Yes, he had a horrible season in 2015, but he has #1 overall ability.
1-tie – Tom Brady – Capable of at least 1-2 more years as a 1-5 fantasy QB.
4. Drew Brees – Should have at least one more season where he can run with the top 1-4QBs.
5. Cam Newton – Like the two QBs below him, the fear of letdown after a big year has some unable to rank him inside the top 1-4. It makes sense to rank him here.
6. Blake Bortles – Will he let people down after such a big year in 2015? He certainly deserves a shot if you ask us.
7. Russell Wilson – Capable of underperforming has him ranking outside the top 4-6, but he can score with anyone.
8. Kirk Cousins – Is he for real? He proved enough to us last year to be worth a place in this 6-10 range.
9. Ben Roethlisberger – He can play with anyone for strings of games.
10. Carson Palmer – If you doubted him for one more year, keep in mind he played with a mangled finger during the playoffs. He has one year left.
Just missed the cut: Marcus Mariota, Jameis Winston, Tony Romo, Derek Carr, Sam Bradford, Matt Ryan, Peyton Manning, Philip Rivers, Matthew Stafford, Eli Manning… a few more are worth mentioning here, but we